Build Android App Bundle (.aab) from already Reskinned Source Code
Link Playstore Credentials with Firebase
Link App Signing using SHA1 & SHA256
FREE Terms & Conditions Template
Google Playstore App Setup
Filling Required Information
Publish the App in Google Playstore
How we work!
Google Playstore Publish Order will be placed on your purchase of the GOOGLE PLAYSTORE PUBLISH Package. You will be contacted at your Billing Email as soon as your order is placed within 12 working hours of placing the order on working days.
After Placing the Order, Go to User Profile > Products Downloads section > Download File
A PDF File will be downloaded in which all the required details are listed. Kindly be prepared with those requirements and share them with us when you will be contacted at your Billing Email.
Publish Work will be started right after receiving the required information.
Once all the Linking, Setup & Build Tasks are completed, the App will be submitted to the Google Playstore.
Estimated delivery time
2 to 3 business days
1) Source Codes of the Mobijet User App & Admin App need to be purchased from CodeCanyon.
2) For any error that occurs in the iOS App build process or in the iOS App due to any Customization done outside Thinkcreative Technologies in the received Reskinned Source Code, we are not liable for it.
Mobijet User App Source Code
Mobijet Admin App Source Code
Compare Installation Packages
1) The 2 to 3 days timeline will be counted from the day of receiving the required details if it is received before 12:00 PM as per Indian Standard Time. After 12:00 PM, the timeline will be counted from the next day of receiving the details.
2) The maximum of 3 days timeline is only meant for completing the Android App linking and Build tasks and submitting it to the Google Playstore for publishing. Successful Publish time depends on the review time by the Google Playstore team.
DELIVERY WITHIN THE ESTIMATED TIMELINE MAY DELAY UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
1) If you are delayed in providing the needed information.
2) If you are delayed in providing the complete information when requested.
3) If any unusual behaviour is noticed in the App on our side at the time of testing it before uploading it to the Google Playstore.