Installation Order will be placed on your purchase of the STANDARD INSTALLATION Package. You will be contacted at your Billing Email as soon as your order is placed within 12 working hours of placing the order on working days.
After Placing the Order, Go to User Profile > Products Downloads section > Download File
A PDF File will be downloaded in which all the required details are listed. Kindly be prepared with those requirements and share them with us when you will be contacted at your Billing Email.
Installation Work will be started right after receiving the required information.
The first preview of the User App will be presented to you to review and test thoroughly.
After getting your confirmation on the App functioning, Google PlayStore Publishing for the App work will be initiated.
Once the Google Playstore Publishing process is completed and the User App is live in the store, the 10-Days Launch support will be started right after it.
Updates within the 10-Days Support Period will be installed for FREE.
The Reskinned Source Code and related files will be delivered at the End of the Support Period.
Estimated delivery time
2 to 3 business days
Source Code of the Fiberchat User App needs to be purchased from CodeCanyon.
Fiberchat User App Source Code
Compare Installation Packages
1) The 2 to 3 days timeline will be counted from the day of receiving the required details if it is received before 12:00 PM as per Indian Standard Time. After 12:00 PM, the timeline will be counted from the next day of receiving the details.
2) The maximum of 3 days timeline is only meant for completing the App Reskin and Installation and submitting it to Google Playstore for publishing. Successful Publish time depends on the store review time by the Playstore team.
DELIVERY WITHIN THE ESTIMATED TIMELINE MAY DELAY UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
1) If you are delayed in providing the needed information.
2) If you are delayed in providing the complete information when requested.
3) If any unusual behaviour is noticed in the App on our side at the time of testing it before sharing the review App.
4) If any issue is reported from your side after testing the App.