Installation Order will be placed on your purchase of the PREMIUM INSTALLATION Package.
After the order is placed you can download the pdf file from the Product Download section and send the listed required details to us at [email protected] or we will contact you for the same.
Installation Work will be started right after receiving the required information.
The first preview of the App will be presented to you to review and test the App thoroughly.
After getting your confirmation on App functioning, Google PlayStore and Apple Appstore Publishing work will be initiated.
Once both the Stores Publishing process is completed, Reskinned Source Code and files will be delivered.
30-Days Launch Support after publishing the App on Google Playstore and Apple Appstore will be provided.
Estimated delivery time
3 to 5 business days
Source Code of the Fiberchat Admin App needs to be purchased from CodeCanyon.
Fiberchat Admin App Source Code
Compare Installation Packages
1) The Admin App availability on Apple Appstore entirely depends on the Apple Appstore Team. If it is approved by them it will be published on Appstore. We can only submit the Admin App to Appstore and make attempts to get it published from our end.
2) The 3 to 5 days timeline will be counted from the day of receiving the required details if it is received before 12:00 PM as per Indian Standard Time. After 12:00 PM, the timeline will be counted from the next day of receiving the details.
3) The maximum of 5 days timeline is only meant for completing the App Reskin and Installation and submitting it to the Apple Appstore and Google Playstore for publishing. Successful Publish time depends on the stores' review time by the respective team.
DELIVERY WITHIN THE ESTIMATED TIMELINE MAY DELAY UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
1) If you are delayed in providing the needed information.
2) If you are delayed in providing the complete information when requested.
3) If any unusual behaviour is noticed in the App on our side at the time of testing it before sharing the review App.
4) If any issue is reported from your side after testing the App.